Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here are a few of my favorite things......

So I thought I'd put up some of my favorite things. Some of these are things I don't have yet, but will SOMEDAY!!!!


First for some reason I have a real weakness for beautiful southern homes, big and small. I don't really like anything else southern just the homes!


















Favorite flower has always been orchids!!!! Love love the classy, exotic look to them!!














I can't wait to go to Venice someday, I love everything about this city (even though i've never been) just beautiful and historic.


















I love antiques of all sorts, mostly the wood furtinture though. I guess because they usually have so much history to them.
























Also can't forget my drink , I LOVE Champange.




















I love my doggies of course but I'd love to have a Husky someday, I think they are amazingly beautiful and remind me of wolves!!!










I use to go to Morry Bay all the time, and I would just LOVE to have my southern looking home with the antiques in it on the beach. Beach houses are perfect to me.













And of course can't forget my wonderful Hubby! Deffinetly one of my MOST favorite things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment